William's Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday is flopping like a Big Fish

Well, I've chosen to watch Big Fish for my film critique. I've always seen it on movie store shelves, and I've always wanted to rent it, but apparently it always gets away before I can get to the checkout counter. However, this has allowed me to say that in this way, it has become even greater to me, because it has built up my curiosity. "The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught." Well, my Saturday is actually not flopping at all, but it was a catchy title.
Here's some song lyrics to be played to some gentle guitar strumming (sing it to a country music beat, it works quite well)
I've always seen it on movie store shelves
but I've never seen it, haven't planned to
I look across the store and what do I find
but nothing, nothing at all

Saturday is flopping like a Big Fish
but you know what they say about the little things
its the thought that has always counted,
So take my small advice and drive down to the video store
pick up the Biggest Fish of all. . . before its gone

I look across the fields and I gaze at the river
I glance to the sky and I see the constellations
but one thing doesn't change, and its the little things that remain

Saturday is flopping like a Big Fish
but you know what they say about the little things
its the thought that has always counted,
So take my small advice and drive down to the video store
pick up the Biggest Fish of all. . . before its gone


It seems to have some good points, but it needs some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home