A toast to Governor Pawlenty
Dear Governor,
I am a student who attends a school in our state. There has been much talk from people in my school, and all of them are willing to sign petitions to get this through.
I like that you're a hardcore republican and all that, but you gotta face it. You need votes, and votes from people like me. So call that snow day tomorrow.
Governor, you need to recogize the needs of your people. Therefore, let us sleep in tomorrow because our whole class has been deprived of sleep for sometime now. Think of all the votes you would recieve! Also, think of the retribution you will recieve the next election if you do not call the state of emergency. Appear on the radio or TV now, and you will get to call the next snow day in 4 years.
I am a student who attends a school in our state. There has been much talk from people in my school, and all of them are willing to sign petitions to get this through.
I like that you're a hardcore republican and all that, but you gotta face it. You need votes, and votes from people like me. So call that snow day tomorrow.
Governor, you need to recogize the needs of your people. Therefore, let us sleep in tomorrow because our whole class has been deprived of sleep for sometime now. Think of all the votes you would recieve! Also, think of the retribution you will recieve the next election if you do not call the state of emergency. Appear on the radio or TV now, and you will get to call the next snow day in 4 years.

1 Comments:
Well, too bad we didn't get the day off...right William? I suppose he'll still get my vote. After all, he is a good governor. Oh well!
By
Matt, at 1:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home