Being a slacker is never good
Today is the last day of winter break. . . but I don't get to enjoy it. Why? My math book beckons me to open it, along with all the other homework or "catching up" I have to do. The fun in life is gone for today, and I wonder why.
Procrastination is a topic that everyone deals with. However, some people seem to do it more than others, which may produce problems for those people. I know because I am in the latter category.
I don't always understand why some people slack and get away with it. When I slack, there are consequences. First, there is the stress to get it done. Second, there is the scramble to get it finished. Third, there is the regret, and the agony I recieve from knowing that I will be up late that night.
Well, I have made it a personal goal to slack less in 2005. I suppose that is a good thing, then. I'm off to talk to my econ book. . . . Oh, school starts again in less than 12 hours. Let's get down to business, already.
Procrastination is a topic that everyone deals with. However, some people seem to do it more than others, which may produce problems for those people. I know because I am in the latter category.
I don't always understand why some people slack and get away with it. When I slack, there are consequences. First, there is the stress to get it done. Second, there is the scramble to get it finished. Third, there is the regret, and the agony I recieve from knowing that I will be up late that night.
Well, I have made it a personal goal to slack less in 2005. I suppose that is a good thing, then. I'm off to talk to my econ book. . . . Oh, school starts again in less than 12 hours. Let's get down to business, already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home