Major William
I have been asked what I want to do in college many times over, as has anybody that has told others, "I'm going to college." The problem does not stem from people just trying to start a conversation on college, but it is a deep rooted and justified curiosity. Really, what will you do for four expensive years of your life? Don't waste it now. I tell them what I think I will major in. "College is a place to find your perks, to find your interests, and to find yourself. I have a sense that, with my particular life experiences, I will choose a science major, yet it will not be technical science that I am after. I chose a liberal arts college because I wanted to experience a fuller experience that incorporates as much of human experience in it as it can. By human experience, I mean a set of characteristics that help to define a culture and a particular society. Therefore, in choosing a liberal arts major, I would choose biology, or political science, both of which are sciences in particular, yet, they preserve their holistic approach to human knowledge." Go figure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home