Our White Christmas is here!
I will celebrate my white Christmas with questions between each line of the verses to "White Christmas." Sorry if your white Christmas experience is shakened after this.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
[First off, if he or she is dreaming, then, how is it possible to tell us about the dream?]
Just like the ones I used to know
[Which ones were that? 1985, 1986, or 2003?]
Where the treetops glisten, and children listen
[I suppose this is what he or she remembers from past Christmas]
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
[If they're in the snow, how can you hear them? Wouldn't the snow drown out the sound?]
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
[I suppose I would too, if it weren't white outside already]
With every Christmas card I write
[I wrote a bunch, but I don't think I would have a recurring daydream every time I sign my name.]
May your days be merry and bright
[Christmas card quotes stuck in my head during the daydreaming.]
And may all your Christmases be white
[Thank you, and God bless.]
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
[First off, if he or she is dreaming, then, how is it possible to tell us about the dream?]
Just like the ones I used to know
[Which ones were that? 1985, 1986, or 2003?]
Where the treetops glisten, and children listen
[I suppose this is what he or she remembers from past Christmas]
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
[If they're in the snow, how can you hear them? Wouldn't the snow drown out the sound?]
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
[I suppose I would too, if it weren't white outside already]
With every Christmas card I write
[I wrote a bunch, but I don't think I would have a recurring daydream every time I sign my name.]
May your days be merry and bright
[Christmas card quotes stuck in my head during the daydreaming.]
And may all your Christmases be white
[Thank you, and God bless.]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home