Ethnography experience
I came back from my ethnography site today. We learned a lot of info from all this, including the nature of emergency doctors, and all this has made me stop to think.
The name of my primary character is Joshua White. Josh (as he likes to be calledd) is very inquisitive, respected, and welcoming. He tries to help us with our project, but doesn't always understand what we are doing.
The nurses' station is where we hang out. This is where everyone is at when they aren't treating patients. Although everyone takes their work seriously, as evident in the technical conversations exhanged, the people also seem to like to have fun. On the ceiling, there are icicles and snowflakes hanging from paper clips. Next to the secretary desk, there is a mini Christmas tree. The nurses sit around and chat with each other, and I continue to stand there, listening to them. I seem to be close to being accepting into the culture.
The name of my primary character is Joshua White. Josh (as he likes to be calledd) is very inquisitive, respected, and welcoming. He tries to help us with our project, but doesn't always understand what we are doing.
The nurses' station is where we hang out. This is where everyone is at when they aren't treating patients. Although everyone takes their work seriously, as evident in the technical conversations exhanged, the people also seem to like to have fun. On the ceiling, there are icicles and snowflakes hanging from paper clips. Next to the secretary desk, there is a mini Christmas tree. The nurses sit around and chat with each other, and I continue to stand there, listening to them. I seem to be close to being accepting into the culture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home