William's Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Music of the Night

The Music of the Night is a song from the "Phantom of the Opera," which will come out in like a couple days now. I am pondering how it will turn out, for it will not be exactly like the play, nor the book, either. It is interesting to see how one idea or story can be interpreted in so many ways. Many people do not know, but, besides from the 1980s broadway play, there are about 3 or 4 movies that have been made about it, and the story orginated from a French journalist named Gaston Geroux in the early 1900s. Something like it, anyways. Well, I did read the book, you see, and I have seen the broadway play, and I have seen an old version of the movie, so quite frankly, I don't know what to expect from this upcoming adaption of the play. I will be pondering about the music this night, and how it will sound coming from theater amplifiers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home