William's Blog

Monday, December 20, 2004

The best present ever

I think the best present I have ever gotten is a recollection of events strewn from collected from many other places. I think it is in the joy of opening my presents and in the joy of seeing the face of the person who gave it to me light up that I dervive my the best present that I have received. Human emotion is very subjective. However, in all the differences of taste that may appeal to someone, happiness is still a common-shared experience that we all long for in our travails. Therefore, the best present that I have recieved has been a that of recollection of experiencing happiness in myself and in others.
A gift is a thought that has been concieved into physical form. It has assembled itself from the generosity contained within the mind. Gifts takes flight and aim to appease other people's minds into a mode of gratitude and contentment. We seek these experiences to nourish our own emotions. When others are happy, we are happy. When we are happy, others are happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home