Which way to our destination?
Today I went down the wrong way. Quite literally, that is. I was driving down the opposite direction of where I was supposed to have gone- and the thing is, I did it twice.
I was sitting in the back of Ashley’s car, and we were driving towards the bowling alley. The only thing wrong with the scenario was that we didn't know where the bowling alley was. . . So we ended up going past the bowling alley by a bit.
When we left, we were certain that the way to get home was by turning left. However, as we kept going, we saw the cow.
Actually, we didn't really see any cow, but what we saw was an endless streak of highway all the way down the horizon. After about going for 5 minutes down the wrong way, we realized that something was wrong, because no one recognized the landscape. It was a good thing, then, that I decided to tell Ashley to turn around.
And so we turned around, and lived happily ever after. The End.
Or is it? Fine, so life goes on. And this blog was written. And in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. So one day I went bowling and got lost. Oh well.
I was sitting in the back of Ashley’s car, and we were driving towards the bowling alley. The only thing wrong with the scenario was that we didn't know where the bowling alley was. . . So we ended up going past the bowling alley by a bit.
When we left, we were certain that the way to get home was by turning left. However, as we kept going, we saw the cow.
Actually, we didn't really see any cow, but what we saw was an endless streak of highway all the way down the horizon. After about going for 5 minutes down the wrong way, we realized that something was wrong, because no one recognized the landscape. It was a good thing, then, that I decided to tell Ashley to turn around.
And so we turned around, and lived happily ever after. The End.
Or is it? Fine, so life goes on. And this blog was written. And in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. So one day I went bowling and got lost. Oh well.

1 Comments:
hehehe William. Totally not my fault at all that we got lost! If that stupid car hadn't gotten between us and Rob's car, we wouldn't have been lost on the way there. And you agreed with me when we left the bowling alley. But it was still fun. (Especially McDonalds, since we didn't get lost at all but simply went and ate before going back to your house)
Ashley
By
Ashley, at 8:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home