William's Blog

Monday, December 27, 2004

Cranium hurts my cranium

I played Cranium again some days ago. . . however, I seem to not enjoy it all the time. The reason is I don't seem to know a lot of the questions and things that it makes you do. Sometimes, I am saddened by my lack of knowledge in pop culture and trivia. I mean, I don't know half the songs that wants me to sing! I remember awhile ago I had some friends over. . . and they all beat me and my partner horribly. It was a pitiful sight to see how far we had progressed on the board. Disappointing, to say at least. Finally, is there such a thing as a cranium? Is it like some part of your brain? Well, I think I will go find out then, and increase my knowledge of random information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home