William's Blog

Friday, January 21, 2005

Its the world as we know it

Have anyone of you guys been to JohnKerry.com or GeorgeWBush.com lately? Well, I don't know why you would, because the elections were over a long time ago and the inguaration of Bush's second term is already done with, for crying outloud, but nevertheless, I visited the two websites just 3 mintues ago. Yep, and the scary part is, they both have blog things, too! John Kerry seems to be setting the stage for if he wants to run again (I respect his decision, but good luck!) Oh, and georgeWbush.com is no longer about W, but its now the GOP Republican National committee's website.
How times change. How websites change. Everything changes, because CIS english days are coming to an end! I will miss this class, and especially the people, but maybe the CIS legacy will live on in my blog... What do you say?

1 Comments:

  • Hey, maybe we could all continue to blog after the class...who knows

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home