The one in the upper left-hand corner
The one in the upper left-hand corner is giving me a look,
staring into my eyes to read me like a book
Am I sleeping or weeping about the about the food I couldn't cook
No matter, the one in the upper left-hand corner cannot tell.
He sits in the upper left-hand corner, examining me like a piece of art
I smiling, or frowning, he will never know
or does my mouth look like a hook?
This one in the upper left-hand corner, just who can it be
sitting in the corner, staring at me
Perhaps it is just my conscience, looking down with glee
What am I thinking, you still cannot tell, so keep on looking, then
make up your own mind about what I am thinking about.
staring into my eyes to read me like a book
Am I sleeping or weeping about the about the food I couldn't cook
No matter, the one in the upper left-hand corner cannot tell.
He sits in the upper left-hand corner, examining me like a piece of art
I smiling, or frowning, he will never know
or does my mouth look like a hook?
This one in the upper left-hand corner, just who can it be
sitting in the corner, staring at me
Perhaps it is just my conscience, looking down with glee
What am I thinking, you still cannot tell, so keep on looking, then
make up your own mind about what I am thinking about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home