College
It is nearing winter break, and many people are scrambling to complete one important task- applying to college. There is a feeling in the back of my mind that keeps biting at me to complete the job. Like me, many people choose to send their resumes to many colleges, and eventually, this all becomes a logistical nightmare. It becomes a very bad nightmare, indeed. People are scrambling to finish their applications. They ask themselves, "Is this essay any good? Are they ever going to accept me because I have a million reasons why they shouldn't accept me? Are they really what they describe their colleges to be like? Why should I believe anyone, including myself?" At this point, the person is probably burned out, or close to it, and then what happens next- procrastination. "I feel burned out, so I'll just wait until tomorrow to fill out my app." The next day, you tell yourself, "I'm tired, so I'll look into this later."
Therefore, the consequence of procrastination is a perpetual process of applying to colleges. How about you just go ahead and finish them? Think about it. That's what I'll do right now.
Therefore, the consequence of procrastination is a perpetual process of applying to colleges. How about you just go ahead and finish them? Think about it. That's what I'll do right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home