William's Blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Favorite Places

"Hi, can I have some of my favorite places to go?" I discreetly asked.

"Sure. Just don't drop Poland over the Altantic Ocean," He said.

"Actually, I dont want to visit Poland," I replied, swinting my eyes at the order.

"Oh. . . ok then. I got you mixed up with the guy down the street. Sorry," He said, and dissapeared.

So I looked at my recepit. Thank you for visiting the World's market. Enjoy the vacation of thought, and see you there!

"Hmm. Peculiar," I thought aloud.

1.Northfield, Minnesota. 2.Duluth, Minnesota. 3. Metrodome 4. Orchestra Hall . . .

"Hey," He said, "why are they all in Minnesota, anyways? Don't you want to go farther away to someplace exotic?"

"I don't know. I suppose I'll find out sometime in the future where I want to go."

To be continued at some other time in some other place. . .


1 Comments:

  • William, the way you see things always surprises me. I like this piece, it's very creative!

    By Blogger parvoneh, at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home