Now that I'm 18, these cliches will not bother me anymore
Now that I'm 18, I have a list of what I want to/ should do in the future: (complete with cliches) These are not engraved in stone.
1. I should get a job and take some weight off my parents' shoulders of paying for college
2. I should think about getting a girlfriend, but I don't want to end up as star-crossed lovers
3. I should send in my draft registration card to be able to serve my country with pride and dignity
4. I want to get a nice navy blue blazer with gold buttons to be as classy as a cat
5. I don't want to be stuck between a rock and a hard place finanically
6. I want to make doing homework as easy as pie
7. I want to plant the seeds of a comforting life
8. I will put my best foot foreward
9. I will be careful around gossip to not dig a hole for myself
10. I will rock the boat and feel the need to succeed
11. Procrastination is as good as dead (soon I hope)
1. I should get a job and take some weight off my parents' shoulders of paying for college
2. I should think about getting a girlfriend, but I don't want to end up as star-crossed lovers
3. I should send in my draft registration card to be able to serve my country with pride and dignity
4. I want to get a nice navy blue blazer with gold buttons to be as classy as a cat
5. I don't want to be stuck between a rock and a hard place finanically
6. I want to make doing homework as easy as pie
7. I want to plant the seeds of a comforting life
8. I will put my best foot foreward
9. I will be careful around gossip to not dig a hole for myself
10. I will rock the boat and feel the need to succeed
11. Procrastination is as good as dead (soon I hope)

1 Comments:
AHHH! The cliches! They burn!
By
Dana, at 6:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home