Orginality is a coveted idea, as you shall see...
Well, everyone has something in common. It is a desire for a specific element in their lives. What can this element be we ask? Uniqueness. Originality. Its quite true, even if you don't agree with me yet. However, by the end of this blog, you will be inclined to agree.
What is this desire for orginality I am talking about? We all know the answer, for it is apparent in all aspects of our lives. Orginality is also known as innovation, uniqueness, inventiveness, and freshness, according to the thesaurus. Therefore, you ask, "where is this orginality in my life?"
Well, I'll tell ya tomorrow!
(See, that statement was uncalled for and totally out of place.) Let me tell you right now before someone gets antsy.
In our daily lives, we tend to have what is called a routine. A routine is something that we do all the time. Even so, we don't do the same things every time. They always slightly vary, even by the slightest shade. I'll cut to the point: as people, we like variety. Yes, we do. That's why we always want to try that new restuarant, or see that new movie, or wear different clothes. In fact, we look for it in other people, too. I mean, if you think about it, you like people who are different from you.
Therefore, look for that orginality in your life, and seek to amplify the sources. It might just make your day!
What is this desire for orginality I am talking about? We all know the answer, for it is apparent in all aspects of our lives. Orginality is also known as innovation, uniqueness, inventiveness, and freshness, according to the thesaurus. Therefore, you ask, "where is this orginality in my life?"
Well, I'll tell ya tomorrow!
(See, that statement was uncalled for and totally out of place.) Let me tell you right now before someone gets antsy.
In our daily lives, we tend to have what is called a routine. A routine is something that we do all the time. Even so, we don't do the same things every time. They always slightly vary, even by the slightest shade. I'll cut to the point: as people, we like variety. Yes, we do. That's why we always want to try that new restuarant, or see that new movie, or wear different clothes. In fact, we look for it in other people, too. I mean, if you think about it, you like people who are different from you.
Therefore, look for that orginality in your life, and seek to amplify the sources. It might just make your day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home