William's Blog

Friday, April 01, 2005

Point blank writing can be dangerous

An obscure topic off the top of my head... Lets talk about... ah, I know! I just recently watched this movie, Adaptation, and it was quite interesting. I think that the ending totally ruins the movie, by adapting it to a resolution, but I have to say, it does contain a lot of literary merit. Jack Nicholson stars as Charles Kafmann, the pitiful underdog and main character of the movie. Nicholson does a good job at being really pathetic and weak, I do complement. Charles Kafmann's character is fatally flawed and doomed to lose, but his identical twin brother is the exact opposite of what Charles wants in his life. So the moral of the story is don't be like Charles, but be the brother and the person that everyone and you want to be... Live it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home