Question
I have many questions. I know you do too. And many of my questions remain unanswered. And your questions... your questions are there with mine.
In fact, many of my questions can never be answered. It can be partly because the questions don't make any sense. However, it leaves one to ponder: why would I ever ask such ridiculous questions? And worse yet, why do my questions remain unanswered?
The answer to your questions and mine, although I'm not completely sure, is "I don't know."
Talk about being unsure of yourself.
But don't worry, I'm sure about a lot of things!
In fact, many of my questions can never be answered. It can be partly because the questions don't make any sense. However, it leaves one to ponder: why would I ever ask such ridiculous questions? And worse yet, why do my questions remain unanswered?
The answer to your questions and mine, although I'm not completely sure, is "I don't know."
Talk about being unsure of yourself.
But don't worry, I'm sure about a lot of things!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home