William's Blog

Friday, November 08, 2024

value of lambda in cosmological constant

 

Hello, I am an amateur scientist. This is my blog. It is for fun. I am a licensed acupuncturist (USA). I have worked on some mathematical model in python at NECSI for emergency room wait times and queue lines. I have also written about ecological models in philosophy. I have also studied Chronobiology models on earth systems and blood pressure measurements in young adults. 

Question: did our cultures and humanities and religions here on earth tell us about the cosmological constant and its use in vaccum space?


Assumption: why does the cosmological constant assume the universe is accelerating?


According to wikipedia and the results of the 1998 study, the universe is accelerating. Does that mean that it is expanding? I think that is also a type of assumption. If it expands and accelerates at a constant, or not,  then it is subject to a special interpretation of its expansion and acceleration? What would the outcome be for the universe at a particular time in a particular region of space?


Is the cosmological constant a constant? With my background in humanities, religion and qigong and Chinese thought, maybe we could redirect the question of finding an absolute value and positive constant into an anthropic principle. After all, in Taoism, the universe is not flat. 


There is such an anthropic principle already assuming that the value of lambda should be near the vaccum energy of vaccum space. So vaccum energy could be a zero point energy, subsisting near the infinity of absolute zero, or even insist on a range for the cosmological constant as a zero point energy range. That would allow us to get to the gist of how energy magnifies into intersellar objects.   


Wikipedia also implicated that the anthropic principle is defined by the possibility that it is nicely patted down everywhere in the unverse. Such assumptions and non assumptions have led to the ring around with many evolutionary theories about how such initial conditions in the models lead to evolution of life.


So we should take a look at methods leading to the current evolutionary models of the universe containing life. Why should we look at the peak put through for developed life to be similar to ours?

-WH (November 2024)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home