William's Blog

Friday, November 01, 2024

Tautology Problem

 Ryan Hymnh


Ryan Kimlong Huynh it is my distinct honor and privilage to note and provide you with a medal for solving the millenium prize in mathematics. You have truly done well in society and for that reason the Princeton board of trustees, along with Princeton University and the faculty and staff, presented by William Kimho Huynh, gives you the millenium prize. I thank you. 


[Applause].


Please be seated. You know, at one point, I was looking at a duck, and it was quite large. It had a duckbill and that was how I knew it was a cuddly creature. That is why Ducks exist, I thought. Duck is my ally and salvation, I thought. Therefore, all ducks and salvation must be my ally and my duck, because 0=0=0, which means that duck equals salvation which equals my ally.


November 1st, 2024 04:23 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home