I sense turkey nearby
Thanksgiving is a day to savor the sense of taste. It is, in particular, an excuse to eat turkey. I enjoy experiencing the palatable taste of turkey.
The thing that first got to me on my first bite of turkey- it was just right. It was perfectly marinated and slow cooked. I savor the bite that the salty nuance brings me. I also like the appetizing effect that the slow cooking has done on the turkey. The meat seeps with flavor, and the tenderness resolves the conflict between the mixture of spices. All of the spices contribute to make it a prize-winning piece of meat. The herbs color the meat. The parsley and cilantro complement the outside. The flavor is intense, yet mellow enough that it doesn't nibble at you.
They don't call it turkey day for just any reason. The turkey is truly an essential complement to a delightful thanksgiving meal.
The thing that first got to me on my first bite of turkey- it was just right. It was perfectly marinated and slow cooked. I savor the bite that the salty nuance brings me. I also like the appetizing effect that the slow cooking has done on the turkey. The meat seeps with flavor, and the tenderness resolves the conflict between the mixture of spices. All of the spices contribute to make it a prize-winning piece of meat. The herbs color the meat. The parsley and cilantro complement the outside. The flavor is intense, yet mellow enough that it doesn't nibble at you.
They don't call it turkey day for just any reason. The turkey is truly an essential complement to a delightful thanksgiving meal.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home